Search YoursTrulyHQ

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Exclusive: Max B & Max Music Studio Interviews YoursTruly; Talks Upcoming mixtape & More


Below, is an exclusive interview Max B & Max Music held with music artist YoursTruly, who has been working closely with BoutDatMoney and the H.O.M.E.Grown, KLASSact & FNFG crew. In the interview, YoursTruly speaks on music, his musical beliefs, his beginning, His work in progress & upcoming mixtape, and more.


MB&MMS: Who are you and what do you do?
YoursTruly: “I’m Oliver Glass IV,  also know as “YoursTruly” or “YT” and I’m A Recording Artist/Rapper, songwriter, and engineer.”

MB&MMS: Why do you do what you do?
YoursTruly: “I love entertaining, I love keeping people happy or smiling, them bobbing their heads and enjoying what they are doing, listening to or seeing, and having people listening to what I have to say, Through something people enjoy using every second of their time. Music gives you a high, especially when you relate to what people have to say or how they feel. I love music, I’ve been interested and intrigued in music since I was born and been slowly uncovering ways I can release my feelings through it. So I thought if I figured out a way to put both of them together and also turn it into a business in the process, I can be rich, enjoying speaking about how I feel, making everybody happy in the process & it will keep me out of trouble and anything else beneficial to me or the people. Therapy, Fun, Time-Consuming & Pocket Pleasing. ha” 
MB&MMS: What do you like about your work?
YoursTruly: “My Music Exemplifies Versatility. I’m different, Waay Different, My Flow Isn’t Comparable To Any Other “Artist” Around My Age Bracket. I can honestly say its my flow rather than having people saying I sound like another artist or whatever. I express how I feel whenever I feel like I Can’t Talk To Anybody About What I’m Thinking About or going through. My Music Reaches Out With A Message For Whoever To Find It or Can Find It while still being able to entertain, enjoy and satisfy the people and make my haters mad haha" 
MB&MMS: What superpower would you have and why?
YoursTruly: “ To fly at controllable, extreme speeds, So I can get somewhere without having to go through gas or go through other people gas, who wouldn’t want to fly?” 
MB&MMS: What is your dream project?
YoursTruly: “Hmmmmm. . . I Would Have To Say To Creating 2 Albums Including All the Artist I Only Dream In Working With: Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Lauren Hill, Drake, J.Cole, Wiz, CyHi, Phil Ade, Dee Boy [Shout Out To The Team 368 Music Group] ShortDawg, Jay Z,  Busta, The Whole MMG click, Tyga, T-Pain, Rihanna, Kelly Rolland, Chris Brown, Trey, Everybody. Hell, I’ll even try to pull off a couple Tracks With R. Kelly & Something With Justin Beiber. With tracks created by monsters, Kanye, Maybach Music, Mike Banger, Timbaland, Swizz Beats, J.Cole, Lex Luger, 40, Oman, Oliver, everybody.”   
MB&MMS: When did you first discover your creative talents?
YoursTruly: “Actually I’ve always been told I’ve had creative talents with music and whatever from family, random people, and friends, So I Just Looked Into Them, Studied What I Had To Do To Succeed While Using Them And Slowly Worked On My Craft Until I Was Comfortable In Moving To The Next Level. I’ve been writing full Songs, poems & freestyles since I was 11.  I didn’t start putting my musical talents to work until I was like 13 or 14. “

 MB&MMS: Describe yourself in 5 words.
YoursTruly: “Phenomenal, Intelligent, Motivated, Creative & Original”  and If It Was A 6th Word, “Tactical”. All My Moves Are Calculated Steps haha”

 MB&MMS: Any Shot Outs?
 YoursTruly: “Ummm . . . Angelica, Joe Caban, Big Bro Raphy, Jayy T. Crayton, My Aunts & Cousins and the rest of my family who support me, H.O.M.E.Grown, 368, FNFG, KLASSact, BoutDatMoney, Kamileon [A.K.A Milli Millz, Millz Lane, Milli Minaj, Whatever She Wanna Be Called ha], Music & Blood Fam : Blakkwood, Dee Boy, Phresh Ali, MyKel Hood [Free My Nigga], One-Way, I F*cks with Skybourne, KidSway Definitely, Bridgette, Porsha B., A.K, Marquis Holmes, Scottie Beats, Everything Green, Definitely Max B & the rest of Max Studios,  Dalen Cooper, Ty Murray, The Whole Dynasty Team And DOPE Dynasty, Big Bros Tone, E & B.Coll, 40 Kal, And Everybody Else I F*ck With & Everybody Else Who Supports me and the future supporters. Oh Yeah and My Haters [Salute] . . . “

 MB&MMS: Whats Next For you?
YoursTruly: "Well I'm Working On A Couple Of Big Projects Coming Soon, Collabs, Features, Remixes, Whatever. I’m Also Working On My Next Mixtape, So Far Its Untitled But There Will Be An Official Posting Of The Back Cover, Title, & tracklisting coming soon. Working On some video blogs, footage of me working behind the scenes and what I do during my everyday life and etc. Its a lot of stuff, just be prepared and tune in and expect the unexpected."

MB&MMS: What School you represent?                                         YoursTruly:“Honestly Speaking, I Was Just Redistricted To Chapel Hill High, But Im Still Reppin’ Douglas County High, I’m still Bleeding Blue & Gold. ha”

 MB&MMS: Where can people reach you?
YoursTruly: "Producers And Artist, You Can Reach Me Through Email or Twitter : [YoursTrulyMP3@gmail.com] [@YoursTruly2K11]
Public : Via Twitter : [@YoursTruly2K11] , Facebook : “Oliver YoursTruly Glass”, & Via Blog : [Www.YoursTrulyHQ.Blogspot.com]
My Website & Sites Where You Can Find Music From Me :

-http://yourstrulyhq.blogspot.com/

-http://yourstrulyhq.bandcamp.com/

- http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/ThaOfficialYoursTruly/song/1/
Currently Working On Making Another YouTube Due To Email Changes & Requests. "

Shout out to Max B for setting up the interview, and don’t forget to follow YoursTruly on twitter, add him on FaceBook and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment